Thursday 30 October 2008

Finally an update!!

I know its been long but there hasn't been a great deal to report. My main focus at the moment is building strength through weight training. My program with DC is going extremely well, infact I've never had such good progress in strength training before.

I've been riding the XC bike when I can and avoiding the mammoth 6 hours rides as I don't think they help towards any of my goals and probably hinder them. So I've been keeping the rides nice and short (under 2 hours). DC and I had a fantastic ride on Sunday morning where we both felt faster in different parts than ever before!



A few weeks ago I had an awesome weekend at Finningly motocross track where Steve Peat, World downhill champ, organised an event called the Battle Royal. It was probably one of the best riding weekends I've had with amazing weather, good friends and an awesome track. It reminded me why I love the sport so much.



I'll try and keep the updates a bit more regular and report back on my training progress! Adios!

2 comments:

Ryan Magin said...

Hey man I really like your blog I run a bmx training website bmxstrong.com I do alot of video blogging.

I made a digital ebook and would love to send you one at no charge if you could do a review on your blog.

Thanks for your time

Ryan Magin

Ryan Magin said...

Hey man I really like your blog I run a bmx training website bmxstrong.com I do alot of video blogging.

I made a digital ebook and would love to send you one at no charge if you could do a review on your blog.

Thanks for your time

Ryan Magin