Monday 3 December 2007

I'll do a 6 lapper this time



The last two Sundays have been spent at Worksop. A nice little turn track has formed on one of the fields and it drains really well which means that even if it has been raining the whole week we can still go down and ride. Last week it was the AT vs DC show down which proved to be a fantastic day. You can read all about it on DC's Blog. Yesterday it was just myself and my little brother. It was a little more wet then the week before but I felt really fast this week. I've been doing 6 lap sprints to focus purely on speed and technique. Unfortunately the session got cut short due to my brother getting a puncture but we were still grateful for the short ride we did have. In the afternoon I decided to hit gym and get a head start on the weeks training regime.



I am proud to say that so far I have kept up with the training program. I'm still concentrating on strength training and conditioning. I think once I come back from South Africa in January then I will start with cardio work although I am doing a little bit of rowing at the moment.

No comments: