Thursday 20 March 2008

Feeling Strong

My first race is on Sunday and I'm feeling nice and strong. I went for a run yesterday and beat my PB for that course by 3 minutes which I think was quite a lot.

I have decided to ride NYMX instead of YMSA this year for a number of reasons. First of all the adult classes are a lot fuller so 40 rider motos are pretty common. The other big reason is that you don't need to provide a marshal. I might still ride the odd YMSA race as they do go to some good tracks this year and obviously I have some friends there but for this year I'll be focusing on NYMX.

Today I plan on resting and then tomorrow Ryan and I have been invited to ride a private track which should be awesome. It will give Ryan a chance to get back into riding again after his injury and it will be a nice warm up for me before the race on Sunday.

No comments: