Tuesday 25 March 2008

Trials and Tribulations

I had a good Easter weekend even though the weather wasn't very good for most of it. Unfortunately the race was cancelled due to the severe weather which was a bit disappointing but at this time of year its what you have to expect.

Monday we had some awesome weather so my brother and I were able to go practice for about four hours. I also met up with James who brought his trials bike along which I was able to have a go on. It was different to what I expected but definitely quite fun. James has a spare trials bike which he says I can use when I want to go trials riding with him. I'll definitely be taking him up on his offer as I think this type of riding will benefit my MX skills in some way. Don't think I'll be rocking a one piece though :)

No comments: