Tuesday 8 April 2008

The next step

After having some beautiful weather in the week it all went to pot on Saturday. I decided to take the trials bike out again. We managed to get about five hours of riding in on Sunday and I think we definitely took things to another level. There were a few sections which actually got my heart pounding. Its such a good feeling when you feel all nervous just before you do something and then you attack it and conquer it. You get a similar feeling in BMX or Motocross when you go for a big jump that you have never done before.

Another thing that made me smile this weekend was South African rider Tyla Rattray going 1-1 at the first GP. I was checking out his site just last week where he was saying that he likes to get out on the trials bike for some cross training. Well done Tyla, lets see you get that championship this year!


More great news is that Rich at Urban-Air has hooked me up with some awesome Fox kit this year but I will be doing a dedicated post on this when I get some good pictures of the kit. Thanks Rich!

No comments: