Friday 7 September 2007

Just one of those days... or weeks perhaps

Its been a strange week... I went practicing with Ryan on Wednesday and I felt really inconsistent. One lap I felt really quick and the next I was blowing berms and riding like an idiot. I found it hard to motivate myself to try hard and I hate it when I feel like that.
I think it just might be one of those weeks though because I have felt demotivated with a lot of things.
Nothing bad has happened so I'm not quite sure what it is. However, I do believe that life generally occurs in waves. Everything we do goes through seasons and stages of rising and falling. I'm putting this week down to being a general slump which means that things are now officially on the up!

This Sunday is Caistor which is a pretty awesome track, really fast with some massive jumps. Last time I rode there was when I had just got back from Hong Kong and so I didn't feel good at all. Things are different now though. I'm feeling fitter than ever, I'm on the kx250f and my suspension is working better than it has done all year.

Ryan and I will be stopping at Jamie Smith's house on Saturday to ride his private track. Should be a good warm up for Sunday.

No comments: