Friday 28 September 2007

Up and Down

Its been a while since my last post. Things have just been really crazy lately.

A couple of weeks ago I went to Peakdale with Cooper and had an awesome session. It was one of those sessions where something seemed to just click and I instantly felt like I had got better. Cooper gave me some tips and let me follow him to learn some better lines, it definitely helped!

On Wednesday I went to the desert for a session and was feeling good until I went down in a corner. Unfortunately There was a big rock just under the sand where I went down and my knee got squashed between the bike and the rock. I was instantly in a lot of pain and needed help kicking the bike up. My gut feeling was that this was pretty serious and that I was going to be out for a long while.
That night Hannah (my girlfriend) came round to see how I was and she prayed for quick healing. Two days later and the improvement has been incredible, I think I might be back on the bike very soon but probably not in time for the race on Sunday. The way things have gone I'm not going to give up hope just yet though!



Today I also completed the order with VW for my new van. Its going to take about 8-10 weeks to be built and arrive. This will be my first brand new vehicle. It's my favourite van by far and I've always said that if I had to win the lottery, this would be the van that I purchased to transport the bike so I'm super stoked. It will definitely make the racing experience that much more factory.



More regular updates to follow... Peace!

No comments: