Thursday 14 August 2008

New member of the family

Last night I went to pickup ANOTHER bike! Haha I'm still quite far off John the german's bike count so no need to get worried yet.

Now I've always had something against mountain biking and a lot of my riding friends are going to give me quite a bit of jip now that I've finally aquired one. Deep down I think they'll be happy though.

I think what started to change my mind was when Cooper purchased what you would class as an 'all mountain' bike. They are perfect for around here with the peaks and various forests we have. I honestly thought he would find it boring after flying through the air on his motocross bike and his bmx bike but one year on and he's still going on about how great it is.

So one year on I have finally taken the plunge and purchased an 'all mountain' bike. I figured if Cooper thinks its rad then it can't be half bad and it will be great fitness training for motocross. I'm going on a ride tonight so I will report back and let you know it goes.

No comments: