Tuesday 21 August 2007

Race Tech inside!


Last week Ryan Mason from Shocktech hooked me up with some Racetech suspension products which included the Gold valves front and back. We went out to the desert on Thursday to test it out.
I was completely blown away. I knew that suspension made a difference but I was always sceptical about what could be done with the stock suspension and how much of a difference it would make for someone at my level. The difference was amazing! I've never felt so confident over the whoops, the bike was so stable! Coming into the corners was also so much easier because the bike seemed to have way more traction and the back wheel wasn't bouncing all over the place over the braking bumps. Going round the corners was also a treat as the bike seemed to sit nicely in the pocket and traction was a lot better.

I would definitely say that this is the best upgrade you could ever do to your stock bike, hands down. Forget about after market pipes and alloy fuel caps, this will make you go faster.

Thanks Ryan for hooking me up and dialling in my suspension.

No comments: