Friday 8 June 2007

Urban Air

Let me start by saying that I'm really psyched for the race on Sunday. I know I've said it before but I really haven't felt this way about any type of race or competition before. I'm really hoping to accomplish my first goal of getting a top 10 finish at a championship round.

I spoke to Rich Camm today from Urban Air. Urban Air is a BMX and MTB racing team that DC happens to be on. I got to know Rich through DC and through the BMX racing scene and we've helped each other out a bit. Today he offered me a place on the team as their first MX rider. So from now on I will be getting a bunch of stuff at trade prices, free race shirt printing and anything else he happens to get his hand on (you never know with Rich). He's already hooking me up with some tyres. Its always great to get a little help on journey, thanks Rich.

No comments: