Thursday 28 June 2007

Let the good times roll...

"Let the good times roll..." Kawasaki's tag line, I love it! I've always had a love affair with Kawasaki and it was way before the Bubba Stewart era. I think it must be the lime green, I'm not sure. When I was looking to buy my 125 I had a serious look at the KX125 but unfortunately the Kawasaki 2 strokes just aren't very good.

They do how ever make an awesome 250 four stroke and at this point I am 95% sure that I will be getting one. Ryan Mason has once again hooked me up.
I was planning on completing the season on my YZ125 but from a financial point of view and the deal that Mason has organised for me, I would be stupid not to switch now.

I've had some feedback from Coach Cooper and Mason and they both reckon my style would suit a four stroke much better. We'll just have to wait and see. Obviously I will post the results up here and let you know my thoughts.

1 comment:

Jason Nohrenberg said...

That is a great bike man! I currently have a yz250f and i love it, but ive been thinkin about switching to green also. good luck on the new thumper