Monday 2 July 2007

Relaxing

I just had a very relaxing weekend. I didn't ride any motocross or BMX. I went out for a short road ride on Saturday afternoon and that was it.

It feels good to be back out on the road bike again. Over the last few months my training program has slipped and I paid for it at the last race. I was thinking through my goals and what I want to accomplish by the end of the season and it really got me motivated to train again. I have now worked out a good training program for the rest of the season which I am going to stick to for sure.

The deal is done and paid for, I'm getting a Kawasaki KX250F. I should get it anytime between tomorrow and Friday. I will be racing it at Sherwood on Sunday so I really do hope it comes as soon as possible so that I have time to prepare and run it in.

The van is still out of action which is very frustrating. Its been in the garage for over a week now.

What would make tomorrow perfect would be getting the van back and my new bike arriving. I can only hope and pray.

No comments: