Thursday 26 July 2007

Motivation


Its funny, I was talking to Ryan on the way to the desert yesterday before our practice session saying that its easy to stay motivated when you can feel your self getting better each time but its those times when you feel stagnant in your progression where you really have to hang in there and see it through. Something I'm learning in life is that perseverence and persistence is vital in being successful at anything. It sounds really obvious but how many of us deep down actually believe it and practice it?

Yesterday's session wasn't bad, I had loads of fun, but I didn't really feel like I learned anything new. I realise though that the further I get into the journey that progression will naturally slow down.

I still have a niggling injury, my two clutch pulling fingers are sprained, they start to feel better until I go riding again. My mate Matt has organised a ticket for me to go see The Arctic Monkeys this saturday at Old Trafford in Manchester. I think I'm going to take a break this weekend and give the fingers a rest.

No comments: