Saturday 5 May 2007

Bolehills prep


I spent this morning making sure everything was prepped for tomorrow's race. I went and bought a small tool chest so that I could take some tools to the race. Up to now, coops has always had his tool box to take along.

After I had finished getting everything ready I rolled down to Bolehills BMX track to take in some sunshine and see how my injured hand was feeling. My hand still isn't 100%, I'm still struggling to hold on with my small right finger but its a lot better then it was. Hopefully the adrenaline should get me through tomorrow. I felt good on the BMX today and even jumped the first 4 on my brother's mini racing BMX.

I'm pretty excited about the race. Its another chance to improve. A quote from Mr Soichiro Honda, “Racing improves the breed.”

No comments: