Wednesday 16 May 2007

How tall are you?

Yesterday was exciting. I got home and there in the bike room was a nice big box from America.
I had ordered a few things which I couldn't get hold of here in England. The two main items were a set of high Renthal twinwall bars and a Factory Effex tall seat.
When I got my bike I said I wasn't going to 'bling' it out with lots of after market parts or do any engine mods as I believe the bike in its standard form is more than enough for most riders.

However after some discussion with coach Cooper a while back, we came to the conclusion that I would definitely benefit from some higher bars and a tall seat. So we classed these as essentials.

I'm going practicing again this evening. It hasn't really stopped raining so I presume it will be the same as last Sunday. I'm up for it though, one last ride with my standard seat and bars.

No comments: