Thursday 17 May 2007

New bars



Before I left work yesterday it started raining quite hard and by the time I got home it was still raining hard so I decided to give Peakdale a miss and fit my new bars.

The model I got was the RC HIGH. Most bars are around 90mm high but these are 119mm , so really good if you're tall. I looked for this model in the UK and no one seemed to stock it which is why I had to order it from America.
I really like them and I can already feel a big difference just sitting on the bike. I also got to fit my new Renthal Kevlar grips that DC got me which I had been saving. I think it looks factory.

Oh yeah, Alec Townley, one of my mates has started a blog, check it out here.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Looks sick Yo! Grips are a nice touch, thanks to the OC for hooking me up, to hook you up! braaap!