Thursday 12 April 2007

The American dream


Although I got my new bike at the beginning of February, I actually went to America for 3 weeks in Feb, so I didn't get much riding done.

My American trip was one of the best trips I've ever been on. If you're into motocross its the place to be. I won't go on about the whole trip but I'll highlight the parts that involve my "Motocross Journey".

One of the definite highlights of the trip was attending the Houston Supercross round. I have to thank Mike from Motodrive for agreeing to give a complete stranger a lift down to Houston and organising the hotel room etc. I wouldn't have made it down there if it wasn't for him.

I managed to buy all my riding gear while I was out there which was a big bonus as with the current exchange rate, its pretty much half price so I got some nice stuff.

After an amazing 3 weeks I was ready to come home and absolutely dying to ride my new bike.

1 comment:

mike23mx said...

Hey Warren!

Very Cool that you are doing a blog/journal. I look forward to reading it.

I love your passion for motocross.

Mike