Wednesday 11 April 2007

Why the Blog?

So why have I started this blog? Well after a friend showed me Ed Bradleys Blog it got me thinking. I thought I could do something similar, something that my friends and family could follow and something I could look back on in a few years time.

As you can see I have entitled the blog, "The Motocross Journey" and this will be the main focus of this blog.
If you had asked me at anytime during my life from about the age of 5, what sport I wanted to do, I would have said motocross. I have done a lot of things up to now which include surfing, Bmxing, skateboarding and cycling but these were merely fillers until I could one day afford to start doing motocross.

In February 2007 it all finally came together and I was able to purchase an '07 Yamaha YZ125.

In this blog I hope to document my experience of taking up the sport of motocross. Training, falling, learning, fixing, spending, racing, it will all be up here... enjoy!

No comments: