Thursday 12 April 2007

Coach Cooper



Up to this point I have not mentioned him but if it wasn't for one of my best mates Oliver Cooper, I would have no idea when the journey would have begun. He was lucky enough to have raced from about the age of 7 and so he knows a few things about motocross.

He has pretty much helped me with everything motocross up to now, from buying the bike and general maintainance to actually riding the bike.

He's teaching me all the right techniques from day one, so hopefully I won't pickup any bad habits and I'll progress as quick as possible.

1 comment:

OC said...

Its awesome to have Big W on a motocross bike!

Since he started riding only some weeks ago he has progressed very quickly and i am suprised at how good his body postioning is. His speed gets quicker every time he goes out and only the other week was he clearing a table top jump first time out on a race track!

I'd like to thank him for taking me racing these past weeks, it can be frustrating just sat watching but he's been super supportive, thanks dude!

Glad to be apart of the journey

OC