Wednesday 25 April 2007

Peakdale tonight!

For the first time this season, Peakdale practice track will be opening from 6pm-9pm this evening and I'm going. This is great because after racing on Saturday I just can't wait to get back on the bike.

I have 3 objectives for practice tonight:

1. No Coasting. I either want to be braking or accelerating at all times and not free wheeling at any point.

2. Smooth acceleration. When coming out the corners I want to roll the throttle on as smooth as possible to maximise traction.

3. Accelerate earlier. I want to commit more to leaning the bike over and accelerating earlier out of the corners.

All of these of course are easier said then done and will take many years to master but I think having a focus like this for each practice will definitely help.

No comments: